Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday After Hurricane Irma


Good morning everyone. Wow, it was crazy with Hurricane Irma. Four beautiful islands that I have cruised many times , St. Maarten, St. Thomas , St. Kitts and Grand Turk were affected badly by this hurricane. I feel so bad for these people.  The state of Florida took the brunt of the entire hurricane especially the Keys but the state didn't take what the island did. I look at how lucky I am to live where I am. I hope that all these places get back to normalacy as soon as they can. 
I hope that some of these comical jokes will help you enjoy over all of this negative life we've had last week.

                  ---------------------------------









A teacher asks her class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Little Johnny says "I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch with me, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Hawaii, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her three times a day". The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child, decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson. "And you, Susie? " the teacher asks. Susie says "I wanna be Johnny's bitch."


A father asked his son, Little Johnny, if he knew about the birds and the bees. “I don’t want to know!” Little Johnny said, exploding and bursting into tears. Confused, his father asked Little Johnny what was wrong. “Oh Pop,” Johnny sobbed, “For me there was no Santa Claus at age six, no Easter Bunny at seven, and no Tooth Fairy at eight. And if you’re telling me now that grownups don’t really have sex, I’ve got nothing left to live for!”



Little Johnny came home from school to see the family’s pet rooster dead in the front yard. Rigor mortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air. When his Dad came home, Billy mentioned, “Dad, our rooster is dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs like that?” His father, thinking quickly, said, “Son, that’s so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven.” “Gee Dad, that’s great,” said little Billy. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Billy rushed out to meet him yelling, “Dad! Dad, we almost lost Mom today!” “What do you mean?” asked his father. “Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom, flat on her back with her legs in the air, screaming, ‘Jesus, I’m coming! I’m coming!’ If it hadn’t of been for Uncle George holding her down, we’d have lost her for sure!”


A Sunday school teacher is concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus, so he asks his class, "Where is Jesus today?"

Steven raises his hand and says, "He's in Heaven."

Mary answers, "He's in my heart."

Little Johnny waves his hand furiously and blurts out, "He's in our bathroom!"

The surprised teacher asks Little Johnny how he knows this.

"Well," Little Johnny says, "every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?!'"



              -------------------------------------

I'm sorry if some of the language might be rough. I tried to ease it as best I could so I apologize for the language but heck, it was funny.
You might have seen my car before, my bumble bee, with me sitting in my car.

Well my son - in - law brought his dream car just like I did but his wasn't a Camero like me. His dream car was this car.

 A Corvette. WOW!!!!! I'm not going to race him. I went for a ride with him and this beautiful car is, well as I say, Zoom, Zoom!

Have a beautiful day my friends.


                                 " SEE YA "


                            " Cruisin Paul "

10 comments:

  1. I love Little Johnny jokes. And Susie's response was spot on.

    Have a fabulous day, Paul. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure how my friends would take the jokes but Sandee, your comment was spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul, how lucky you are that you got to see those island back when you did. It will be a few years before they'll be back together again.

    Love both of those cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Jean. Thank God I have so many beautiful photos of these islands.

      Delete
  4. Little Johnny is leading poor Little Susie astray!

    Very nice cars, i hope you have had a lot of fun with yours this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, that cat is weirding me out. And I love the blonde T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ the weird cat, I always like Little Johnny joke they are always funny loved these the language don't matter Pauleo all in jest :-)

    You could have waved from your car LOL

    I want a ride in both cars will be over shortly ;-)

    Have a tanfastic day Pauleo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!